OLED Encapsulation System
- OEC Series equipment used in the production process of OLEDs by plasma-treated cover-glass and organic-material coated substrate capsules to prevent oxidation of H2O and O2
- - Configuration: Octagonal Cluster Chamber, Hexagonal Glove Box, Plasma Treating Machine, Getter Attacher, Seal Dispenser, UV Chamber, and Return, and Conte
- Adjust H2O and O2 inside the chamber using a gas purifier.
- Dual mass production mode: UV curing mode with liquid sealant and laser sealing mode with Ffrit sealant.
- Vacuum parts: Dry pump + Booster pum
-Response board size
Max 2,940 X 3,370mm (G10.5)
-Ultimate Pressure [Chamber]
≤8E-3Torr or ≤5E-6Torr (within 12 hours)
-H2O, O2 ppm [N2 Box]
≤1 ppm (within 4 hours)
-Laminar Flow [N2 Box]
Airflow speed 0.3 - 1 m/sec
-Leak Rate [N2 Box]