Unauthorized collection of e-mail
- The e-mail address posted on this website shall not be collected without permission using an e-mail collection program or other technical devices, and in violation of this violation, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. can be punished.
- Posting date 2019. 01. 01
Article 50 2 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection
(No unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses, etc.)
- No person shall collect e-mail addresses using any program or other technical device that automatically collects e-mail addresses from specified Internet homepages.
- No person shall sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of the provisions of paragraph 1.
- No person shall use the e-mail address to transmit information, knowing that it is an e-mail address that is prohibited from collecting, selling or distributing under the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2.